* This post may have affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure.*

TV Co-Ax Cable

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Historian
    Participant

Hello Johan?

I have sufficient length (already installed) 45 feet of unused cable (for Cable TV and Internet). Jacket indication Cable TV 8AWG (or) BBSTFC-T1D Shield X4004538 6

Does this sound like ordinary RG6? Can I couple a few feet of ordinary RG6 to complete the job while installing a Channel Master 4228HD? Would it work?

Thank You …

Johan
      Keymaster

That is a shielded coaxial cable. It should work fine.

Historian
        Participant

Thank You Johan!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 2,589 other subscribers
        July 14, 2023 0

The Best Over The Air Antennas Based on Performance and User Feedback

Having a reliable over-the-air antenna is important. It can improve the reception of television stations and ensure a strong signal. In this article, we will discuss the best over-the-air antennas based on performance and user feedback. These antennas have consistently received positive reviews from users and are recognized for their ability to capture signals effectively. However, it's important to research and consider your specific location, terrain, and distance from broadcast towers to determine the most suitable antenna for your needs. The Best Over-The-Air Antennas Based on Performance and User Feedback Channel Master EXTREMEtenna CM-4228HD The Channel Master EXTREMEtenna CM-4228HD stands out with its [...]
        Ad